Delaware Chapter of the American College of Cardiology
Our purpose is to contribute to the prevention of cardiovascular diseases, to ensure optimal quality of care for individuals with such diseases, and to foster the highest professional ethical standards. Please let us know what information you want to see here. Feel free to contact us with your ideas, needs and comments.
ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- BBs, ACEI/ARBs to Prevent LV Dysfunction Due to Breast Cancer DrugsAre beta-blockers (BBs) and renin-angiotensin system blockers effective at preventing the decline in ejection fraction (EF) of women with breast cancer receiving trastuzumab, anthracyclines, or both?
- Two-Dose ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 Vaccine Protection Over TimeIs the protection of the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine against severe coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) waning?
- Putting the 2021 AHA Dietary Guidelines into PracticePoor diet is a leading cause of cardiovascular disease (CVD), obesity, and type 2 diabetes. CVD is responsible for 1 in every 3 deaths in the United States (US) and approximately 92 million adults are living with CVD.
- Fractional Flow Reserve Versus Angiography for Multivessel Evaluation 3The goal of the FAME 3 trial was to demonstrate the noninferiority of fractional flow reserve (FFR)-guided percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) to coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG) for patients with three-vessel disease.
- ACC, ASH Meet With CVS Caremark on New DOAC Formulary ChangeRepresentatives from the ACC and American Society of Hematology (ASH) recently met with CVS Caremark regarding the decision to prefer rivaroxaban over other direct oral anticoagulants (DOACs) and its potential impact on existing patients...