Delaware Chapter of the American College of Cardiology
Our purpose is to contribute to the prevention of cardiovascular diseases, to ensure optimal quality of care for individuals with such diseases, and to foster the highest professional ethical standards. Please let us know what information you want to see here. Feel free to contact us with your ideas, needs and comments.
ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Eagleâ€™s Eye View: Your Weekly CV Update from ACC.org (Week of April 25)In this weekâ€™s View, Dr. Eagle discusses cardiovascular outcomes in aortopathy in the GenTAC Registry of Genetically Triggered Aortic Aneurysms and Related Conditions, then looks at a systematic review and updated meta-analysis of the associations of dietary cholesterol, serum cholesterol, and egg consumption with overall and cause-specific mortality.
- Gender Differences in Takotsubo SyndromeWhat are gender-based differences among patients presenting with takotsubo syndrome (TTS)?
- Reduced HF and Mortality When Statin Started Before First ACSDoes previous use of statins reduce the prevalence of acute heart failure (AHF) on hospital admission in patients presenting with acute coronary syndromes (ACS) as their first manifestation of atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease (ASCVD)?
- Genetic Variation Underlying the Risk of Hypertrophic CardiomyopathyWhat is the contribution of rare and common genetic variants to risk of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM) in the general population?
- ACCEL Lite: ACC.22 Late Breaker: ADAPT-TAVR Trial -- Edoxaban Versus DAPT For Valve Thrombosis And Cerebral TE After TAVRIn this interview, Duk-Woo Park, MD and Sun Moon Kim MD, with Zaid I. Almarzooq MBBCh, discuss Late Breaker: Edoxaban Versus Dual Antiplatelet Therapy For Valve Thrombosis And Cerebral Thromboembolism After Transcatheter Aortic-valve Replacement: A Randomized ADAPT-TAVR Trial.