Delaware Chapter of the American College of Cardiology
Our purpose is to contribute to the prevention of cardiovascular diseases, to ensure optimal quality of care for individuals with such diseases, and to foster the highest professional ethical standards. Please let us know what information you want to see here. Feel free to contact us with your ideas, needs and comments.
ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Antithrombotic Therapy in AF and ACS by eGFRWhat is the risk-benefit balance of antithrombotic therapy following percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) in patients with atrial fibrillation (AF) according to kidney function?
- Risk Stratification of Cardiac Arrest SurvivorsHow many unfavorable features are required before prognosis is significantly worsened, and which features are most impactful in predicting prognosis among survivors of cardiac arrest?
- Strain-Guided Management of Potentially Cardiotoxic Cancer TherapyWhat is the impact of global longitudinal strain (GLS)-guided initiation of cardioprotective therapy (CPT) on reduction in left ventricular ejection fraction (LVEF) in patients undergoing potentially cardiotoxic chemotherapy, compared with usual care?
- Poll: Use of Rivaroxaban Post-ACSWhen would you consider using low-dose (2.5 mg) rivaroxaban 12 months after an acute coronary syndrome?
- ACCEL Lite: MINOCA: What It Is and What To Do About ItClinical studies have reported a prevalence of myocardial infarction with nonobstructive coronary arteries (MINOCA) of 5-6% of acute myocardial infarction cases, with a range of 5-15% depending on the population examined.