Delaware Chapter of the American College of Cardiology
Our purpose is to contribute to the prevention of cardiovascular diseases, to ensure optimal quality of care for individuals with such diseases, and to foster the highest professional ethical standards. Please let us know what information you want to see here. Feel free to contact us with your ideas, needs and comments.
ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
Latest in Cardiology from ACC.org
- Postoperative Thromboprophylaxis After Bariatric SurgeryDoes longer duration of postoperative venous thrombosis prophylaxis (28 days vs. 7 days) affect risk of postoperative venous thrombosis among obese patients undergoing bariatric surgery?
- Cardiovascular Outcomes Assessment of the MitraClip Percutaneous Therapy for Heart Failure Patients With Functional Mitral RegurgitationThe goal of the COAPT trial was to assess the safety and efficacy of transcatheter mitral leaflet approximation using MitraClip among symptomatic heart failure (HF) patients with secondary mitral regurgitation (MR).
- 2023 HRS Guidance on Management of Arrhythmias During Pregnancy: Key PointsThe following are key points to remember from a Heart Rhythm Society (HRS) Expert Consensus Statement on the management of arrhythmias during pregnancy.
- ACC Joins Smart Heart Sports Coalition to Support Nationwide CPR Education, AED AccessThe ACC has joined The Smart Heart Sports Coalition, a collaboration of 26 men's and women's professional sports leagues and related medical and advocacy groups, convened by the National Football League...
- How Cardiology Fellows Can Become Champions For Patients With Drug Use Associated EndocarditisAmerica's ongoing opioid crisis has led to a rising incidence of drug use-associated infective endocarditis (DUA-IE) among persons who inject drugs (PWID).