Delaware Chapter of the American College of Cardiology
Our purpose is to contribute to the prevention of cardiovascular diseases, to ensure optimal quality of care for individuals with such diseases, and to foster the highest professional ethical standards. Please let us know what information you want to see here. Feel free to contact us with your ideas, needs and comments.
ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Outcomes of Childhood-Onset Hypertrophic CardiomyopathyWhat are the characteristics and outcomes for patients with childhood-onset hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM)?
- Mortality Among US Patients Hospitalized With SARS-CoV-2 InfectionWhat are the trends in in-hospital mortality among patients who tested positive for severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)?
- POTUS Releases FY 2022 Budget ProposalPresident Biden released on April 9 an outline of his proposed priorities for fiscal year (FY) 2022 federal government spending, sending a requested budget to Congress for consideration. The budget prioritizes funding for public health, medical research, education, defense, environmental protections, and addressing social inequities.
- Inaugural JACC: Asia Editor's Page Outlines New Journal Mission and FocusIn the first-ever Editor's Page published in JACC: Asia, Jian'an Wang, MD, PhD, FACC, outlines the focus and mission of the first region-specific cardiovascular journal with original peer-reviewed content.
- The Association Between Inflammatory Bowel Disease and Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular DiseaseNearly 7 million patients worldwide are affected by inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), with the United States leading all countries in disease prevalence.