Delaware Chapter of the American College of Cardiology
Our purpose is to contribute to the prevention of cardiovascular diseases, to ensure optimal quality of care for individuals with such diseases, and to foster the highest professional ethical standards. Please let us know what information you want to see here. Feel free to contact us with your ideas, needs and comments.
ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Practice Made Perfect: Leading Health Care Teams for the Future (Part 2)In this episode, Akhil Narang continues the discussion with Ginger Biesbrock, Linda Hart, and Minnow Walsh on the skills necessary to design, build, and lead a health care team for our future.
- 2019 ESC Guidelines for the Diagnosis and Management of Acute PESeveral developments in risk assessment, diagnosis, and management of pulmonary thromboembolic disease have taken place since the last European Society of Cardiology (ESC) guidelines in 2016 and the last update of American College of Chest Physicians guidelines in 2016.
- Summary of Persistent AF Ablation With Contact-Force-Sensing Catheter: The Prospective Multicenter PRECEPT TrialThe superiority of catheter ablation of drug-resistant paroxysmal atrial fibrillation (AF) in comparison to antiarrhythmic drug therapy has been well established, with continued improvements in success rates demonstrated over the past decade with advancement in ablation technologies, especially following the introduction of contact-force-sensing catheters.
- Pulmonary Vascular Endothelialitis in COVID-19What are the associated morphologic and molecular changes in the lung vasculature of patients who die from coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)?
- Familial Clustering of Aortic Aneurysms and DissectionsWhat are the risks of increased aortic size, aortic aneurysm, and dissection among first-degree relatives of persons with these conditions?