Delaware Chapter of the American College of Cardiology
Our purpose is to contribute to the prevention of cardiovascular diseases, to ensure optimal quality of care for individuals with such diseases, and to foster the highest professional ethical standards. Please let us know what information you want to see here. Feel free to contact us with your ideas, needs and comments.
ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Eagleâ€™s Eye View: Your Weekly CV Update From ACC.org (Week of March 1)This week's View covers articles about the rates of antiarrhythmic drug and catheter ablation use for the management of paroxysmal atrial fibrillation (AF) in terms of race/ethnicity and socioeconomic status, whether socioeconomic factors and sex differences play a role in changing trends in AF incidence and mortality, and the relationship between the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system and […]
- Analysis of Inclisiran Trials on Hypercholesterolemia or AtherosclerosisIs inclisiran, a double-stranded small interfering RNA that suppresses proprotein convertase subtilisinâ€“kexin type 9 (PCSK9) translation in the liver, effective for low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-C)?
- Medication Safety After Hospitalization in Patients Prescribed High-Risk MedicationsDoes a single home visit by a clinical pharmacist shortly after hospital discharge (which includes written educational materials) impact the 45-day incidence rate of adverse drug-related events and clinically important medication errors?
- Outcomes 2 Years After TAVR in Patients at Low Surgical RiskWhat are the clinical and echocardiographic outcomes between 1 and 2 years in the PARTNER 3 (Placement of Aortic Transcatheter Valves) trial?
- Cerebral Embolic Protection for TAVR: TVT Registry ResultsWhat is the relationship between embolic protection device (EPD) use during transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) and clinical outcomes?