Delaware Chapter of the American College of Cardiology
Our purpose is to contribute to the prevention of cardiovascular diseases, to ensure optimal quality of care for individuals with such diseases, and to foster the highest professional ethical standards. Please let us know what information you want to see here. Feel free to contact us with your ideas, needs and comments.
ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Early Extracorporeal CPR for Out-of-Hospital Cardiac ArrestWhat is the effect of extracorporeal cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) on survival with a favorable neurologic outcome in refractory out-of-hospital cardiac arrest?
- Albuminuria and Heart Failure: Key PointsThe following are key points to remember from this state-of-the-art review about albuminuria and heart failure (HF).
- Eagleâ€™s Eye View: Is Aspirin the Answer?In this weekâ€™s View, Dr. Eagle discusses recurrent venous thromboembolism and bleeding with extended anticoagulation and the VTE-PREDICT risk score, then looks at infective endocarditis after transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR).
- Somatostatin Receptor Imaging of Inflammation in Arterial DiseaseWhat is the role of somatostatin receptor 2 (SST2) as a novel inflammation-specific molecular imaging target in large vessel vasculitis (LVV)?
- A New Era in Cardiac Rehabilitation Delivery: Key PointsThe following are key points to remember from this review article on delivering cardiac rehabilitation in a new era.