Delaware Chapter of the American College of Cardiology
Our purpose is to contribute to the prevention of cardiovascular diseases, to ensure optimal quality of care for individuals with such diseases, and to foster the highest professional ethical standards. Please let us know what information you want to see here. Feel free to contact us with your ideas, needs and comments.
ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Time to Treatment and Mortality Among STEMI Patients, 2018-2021What were the treatment times and in-hospital mortality among US patients with ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI) between 2018 and 2021?
- Lp(a) in Youth and Risk of ASCVD Outcomes in AdulthoodIs elevated lipoprotein(a) [Lp(a)] measured in youth associated with atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease (ASCVD) outcomes in adulthood?
- Eagleâ€™s Eye View: Your Weekly CV Update from ACC.org (Week of Dec. 5)In this weekâ€™s View, Dr. Eagle discusses medical masks versus N95 respirators for preventing COVID-19 among health care workers, then looks at an excellent metanalysis of antioxidant micronutrient supplementation to reduce cardiovascular risk.
- Poll Results: Deconditioning in Hospitalized Older Adults and the Importance of Early RehabilitationOur case in this poll involves 65-year-old female with nonischemic cardiomyopathy resulting in NYHA III and Stage D HF necessitating an automatic implantable cardioverter-defibrillator (AICD) and left ventricular assist device (LVAD)...
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Atrial Functional Mitral Regurgitation: Key PointsThe following are key points to remember from this state-of-the-art review on the pathophysiology, echocardiographic diagnosis, and treatment of atrial functional mitral regurgitation (FMR).