Delaware Chapter of the American College of Cardiology
Our purpose is to contribute to the prevention of cardiovascular diseases, to ensure optimal quality of care for individuals with such diseases, and to foster the highest professional ethical standards. Please let us know what information you want to see here. Feel free to contact us with your ideas, needs and comments.
ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- CV Sports Chat: Coronary Artery Calcium in the Masters' Athlete â€“ Part 1"CV Sports Chat"â€¯is an interview series including expert discussions relative to sports and exercise cardiology and the healthcare management of athletes.
- Vender Independent CAC Scoring Improves Risk AssessmentDoes a calibration tool for state-of-the-art computed tomography (CT) systems result in vendor-neutral Agatston coronary calcium scores (vnAS), and does a vnAS improve coronary heart disease (CHD) and atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease (ASCVD) event prediction?
- Prediction of Preeclampsia Using Cardiac Troponin IWhat is the utility of high-sensitivity cardiac troponin I (hs-cTnI) values during pregnancy in predicting preeclampsia occurrence?
- ACC Leaders, Other Stakeholders Explore Challenges to Cardiology Integration in Value-Based CareStakeholders from cardiology, health systems, government and industry joined together to explore the challenges and evaluate potential solutions to integrating cardiovascular specialists into value-based care at the ACC's annual Value-Based Care in Cardiology Forum on Nov. 30.
- ACCEL Lite: Top Takeaways from 2023: Interventional Cardiology with Deepak Bhatt, MD, MPH, FACCIn this interview, Deepak Bhatt, MD, FACC, and Alison L. Bailey, MD FACC, discuss Top Takeaways from 2023 in Interventional Cardiology. Dr. Bhatt discusses trials including FIRE, MULTISTARS, and TRILUMINATE.