Delaware Chapter of the American College of Cardiology
Our purpose is to contribute to the prevention of cardiovascular diseases, to ensure optimal quality of care for individuals with such diseases, and to foster the highest professional ethical standards. Please let us know what information you want to see here. Feel free to contact us with your ideas, needs and comments.
ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Clinical Impact of High-Sensitivity Cardiac TnT ImplementationWhat is the impact of transitioning from the 4th generation (Gen) cardiac troponin T (cTnT) assay to the 5th Gen high-sensitivity (hs) cTnT assay on the incidence of myocardial injury and myocardial infarction (MI) detection?
- Management of Arrhythmias in Cardio-Oncology: AHA StatementThis American Heart Association (AHA) Scientific Statement summarizes the current state of knowledge on the incidence and management of arrhythmias in patients receiving treatment for cancer. Here are 10 key points to remember.
- SCORE2-OP Risk Prediction Algorithms in Older PersonsCan improved cardiovascular disease (CVD) risk prediction models be created for older adults?
- Eagle's Eye View: COVID-19 Tip of the Week (06/23/21)Dr. Kim Eagle provides a weekly tip for clinicians on the front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- CMR Patterns of Myocardial Injury in Recovered Troponin Positive COVID-19 PatientsInfection with SARS-CoV2, the virus causing coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is associated with several cardiac complications stemming from myocardial injury including acute coronary syndrome, myocarditis, heart failure, and arrhythmias.