Delaware Chapter of the American College of Cardiology
Our purpose is to contribute to the prevention of cardiovascular diseases, to ensure optimal quality of care for individuals with such diseases, and to foster the highest professional ethical standards. Please let us know what information you want to see here. Feel free to contact us with your ideas, needs and comments.
ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Phenotypic Expression and Outcomes in Arrhythmogenic CardiomyopathiesWhat is the impact of phenotypic expression in arrhythmogenic cardiomyopathy (ACM) on patient outcomes?
- Coding Solutions For Renal DenervationThe U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) last year approved of ultrasound and radiofrequency ablation-based renal denervation devices that can be used to â€œreduce blood pressure as an adjunctive treatment in patients with uncontrolled hypertension in whom lifestyle modifications and antihypertensive medications do not adequately control blood pressure.â€
- Clinical Study to Evaluate Mavacamten [MYK-461] in Adults With Symptomatic Obstructive Hypertrophic CardiomyopathyThe goal of the EXPLORER-HCM trial was to evaluate mavacamten, a cardiac myosin inhibitor, compared with placebo among patients with hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy.
- Left Main CAC and Diabetes Confer Very High Risk With CAC â‰¥1,000Does coronary artery calcium (CAC) score ≥1,000 (Agatston units) in persons with one or more atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease (ASCVD) risk factors warrant treatment as very high risk requiring more intense lipid lowering and other medical therapy?
- CV Outcomes in Study on Glycemia Reduction in DiabetesWhat are the cardiovascular (CV) outcomes by treatment group in participants randomly assigned to insulin glargine, glimepiride, liraglutide, or sitagliptin, added to baseline metformin, in GRADE (Glycemia Reduction Approaches in Type 2 Diabetes: A Comparative Effectiveness Study)?