Delaware Chapter of the American College of Cardiology
Our purpose is to contribute to the prevention of cardiovascular diseases, to ensure optimal quality of care for individuals with such diseases, and to foster the highest professional ethical standards. Please let us know what information you want to see here. Feel free to contact us with your ideas, needs and comments.
ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Anti-Inflammatory Agents for Malignant Pericardial EffusionIn active cancer patients with malignant pericardial effusion requiring drainage, what is the effect of colchicine and other anti-inflammatory agents on long-term outcomes after pericardiocentesis?
- Ischemic Stroke With Cerebral Protection System During TAVRWhat are in-hospital outcomes with use of the Sentinel cerebral protection system (CPS) in transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR)?
- Training and Education: New Strategies For New TimesMuch has changed this year, but one thing that remains the same is the need for training and ongoing education. Our task as physicians is to stay up to date and learn and collaborate to deliver the best patient care, and using our phones, tablets and personal computers we can do all that.
- New CPT Codes For COVID-19 PHE ReleasedOn Sept. 8, the American Medical Association (AMA) rapidly released two new CPT codes related to the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency (PHE), effective immediately. The new codes are as follows:
- Eagle's Eye View: COVID-19 Tip of the Week (9/24/20)Dr. Kim Eagle provides a weekly tip for clinicians on the front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic.