Delaware Chapter of the American College of Cardiology
Our purpose is to contribute to the prevention of cardiovascular diseases, to ensure optimal quality of care for individuals with such diseases, and to foster the highest professional ethical standards. Please let us know what information you want to see here. Feel free to contact us with your ideas, needs and comments.
ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Act Now: Help Protect Patient Access to Medicare ServicesReps. Ami Bera, MD (CA) and Larry Bucshon, MD (IN) on Nov. 19 introduced the Supporting Medicare Providers Act of 2021.
- Ami B. Bhatt, MD, FACC, Named New ACC Chief Innovation OfficerThe ACC has named Ami B. Bhatt, MD, FACC, as its new chief innovation officer (CIO), beginning in January 2022.
- ACCEL Lite: Takeaways From 2021 in Heart Failure and Preventive CardiologyIn this interview, Clyde W. Yancy, MD, FACC, C. Noel Bairey Merz, MD, FACC and Alison L. Bailey, MD, FACC discuss their top takeaways from 2021 in heart failure and preventive cardiology.
- Age-Adjusted D-dimer Threshold Strategy for VTEs in Suspected PEIs a strategy that combines the YEARS rule with the pulmonary embolism (PE) rule-out criteria (PERC) rule and an age-adjusted D-dimer threshold valid for patients with suspected PE?
- Cost-Effectiveness of Cardiac Telerehabilitation With Relapse Prevention for CADIs cardiac telerehabilitation (CTR) for relapse prevention cost-effective compared with center-based cardiac rehabilitation (CR) among patients with coronary artery disease (CAD)?