Delaware Chapter of the American College of Cardiology
Our purpose is to contribute to the prevention of cardiovascular diseases, to ensure optimal quality of care for individuals with such diseases, and to foster the highest professional ethical standards. Please let us know what information you want to see here. Feel free to contact us with your ideas, needs and comments.
ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Systems of Care for STEMI: AHA Policy StatementThe following are key points to remember about a policy statement from the American Heart Association (AHA) on systems of care for ST-segment–elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI).
- Combined Varenicline With Nicotine Patch for Extended Smoking CessationIs a combination of varenicline and nicotine patches effective in increasing smoking cessation effectiveness?
- Anticancer Drug-Induced Life-Threatening Ventricular ArrhythmiasWhat are the risks of drug-induced long QT, ventricular arrhythmias, and sudden cardiac death from use of anticancer drugs?
- Burnout Among Cardiology Fellowship Program DirectorsWhat is the rate of burnout and well-being among cardiovascular disease (CV) fellowship program directors (PDs)?
- Special JACC: CardioOncology Issue Focuses on AmyloidosisOriginal research lending to the body of evidence surrounding the management and treatment of amyloidosis, as well as focused case challenges, state-of-the-art reviews, primers and international perspectives, complete a special JACC: CardioOncology amyloidosis issue released on Oct. 19.