Delaware Chapter of the American College of Cardiology
Our purpose is to contribute to the prevention of cardiovascular diseases, to ensure optimal quality of care for individuals with such diseases, and to foster the highest professional ethical standards. Please let us know what information you want to see here. Feel free to contact us with your ideas, needs and comments.
ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Home-Based Walking and Supervised Treadmill Exercise in PADDoes home-based walking exercise improve 6-minute walk (6MW) more than supervised treadmill exercise in people with peripheral artery disease (PAD)?
- Machine Learning Approaches in Primary Mitral RegurgitationWhat is the utility of machine learning (ML) to identify pathophysiologically and prognostically informative primary mitral regurgitation (MR) patient subgroups based on standard echocardiographic measurements?
- Benefits and Drawbacks of Vegetarian and Vegan Diets: Key PointsThe following are key points to remember from a state-of-the-art review on the benefits and drawbacks of vegetarian and vegan diets.
- ESC Hot Line: Long-term Outcomes Following LAAO with a Watchman: Outcomes from the NCDRIn this interview, James V. Freeman MD, MPH, MS, and Joseph E. Marine MD, MBA, FACC, with Purvi Parwani MBBS, MPH, FACC, discuss Long-term Outcomes Following Left Atrial Appendage Occlusion with a Watchman Device: Outcomes from the National Cardiovascular Data Registry.
- Total-Body PET in Cardiovascular Research: Key PointsThe following are key points to remember from a state-of-the-art paper on total-body positron emission tomography (PET): adding new perspectives in cardiovascular (CV) research.